Share this post:
This is the 7th year that our website is organizing a photo contest. With huge participation all these years and about 20,000 photos uploaded each year, this photo contest has grown big and successful. The rules are simple and prizes include (what else?) holidays to Greece and photo cameras.
Prizes for Photo Contest 2014
Normally prizes for our annual photo contest about Greece include holidays in luxurious hotels in popular Greek islands with ferry tickets from Athens, photo cameras and calendars. In fact, the ferry company Blue Star Ferries is the main sponsor of this contest, offering return ferry tickets from Athens to the islands of Cyclades for the top winners, who also win accommodation in upscale hotels there.
Many hotels have supported us all these years that the photo contest is active. We frequently try to renew our prizes so that we offer maximum utility to participants and encourage them to participate every year. A few days ago, we concluded at the prizes for photo contest 2014, which in detail include:
- : 4 nights stay at Archipelagos Resort in Paros island for 2 people plus return ferry tickets from Athens to Paros
- : 4 nights stay at Remezzo Villas in Santorini island for 2 people plus return ferry tickets from Athens to Santorini
- : 4 nights stay at Plaza Beach Hotel in Naxos island for 2 people plus return ferry tickets from Athens to Naxos
- : 4 nights stay at Delfino Blu Hotel in Corfu island
- : Camera EOS 700D
- : Camera IXUS 220 HS
7th to 20th
- : George Meis Calendar of Greece
The basic rules of our photo contest are that photos must present a scene from Greece and that all photos must be uploaded through our members’ section in order to participate. Registration in the members’ section is free and open to everyone. The results are decided in a combined way based on selections by a jury and voting from members.
The deadline for Greek Photo Contest 2014 is October 31st, 2014. Therefore, you have plenty of time to come to Greece this summer and take amazing pictures to upload them in the contest. Winners will be announced around Christmas and they can make use of their prizes in summer 2015.